So, I have this wisdom tooth coming out tomorrow, and I have been uber mellow about the whole damned situation, you know…until now. It’s after six p.m. here on the east coast, so I can’t exactly call and cancel, so I figure now would be a good time to visit the awards I’ve received this week. Because keeping your mind off of an inevitable fear can only be good for all of us…
Lydia Devadson put me up for the “Wonderful Team Member Readership Award,” a special award given by bloggers to thank people who take the time to read their blog and look at their posts. Lydia’s blog, An Idiot’s Guide to Parenting, is one of my personal favorites, because even though my baby boy graduated high school last year, I still remember and relate to the issues and foibles Lydia encounters daily. 🙂 Thank you, Lydia! 🙂 I enjoy your blog immensely!
In accepting this award, I am required to do the following (note that there are no lengthy writing requirements for this one 😉 ):
- Display the award.
- Thank the person who nominated me on their blog.
- Nominate 14 blogs who are readers of my blog.
- Let the nominees know.
Seems easy enough…I can do this… So here are my fourteen:
- Kristen at Stamped With a Heart.
- Rob over at Weight2Lose2013.
- Janey at Cupid or Cats.
- Robin over there at Witless Dating After Fifty.
- Elaine at Joyful2Bee.
- Squirrel at There’s a Squirrel in My Blog.
- Linda at LindaPano.com.
- Whitney Duprey at Well, That Happened.
- Liz at U2RLoved.
- Roger at rmactsc.
- Lisa at Lisa Macy Coaching.
- I Prefer Deep Blues and Seafoam Greens.
- Kate at Run with Pup.
- Caitlin at Fit And Feminist.
I also want to give a shout out to Rob over there at Weight2Lose2013 for putting me out there for another Liebster. I thank you wholeheartedly, but my nominees are repeated multiple times and/or have more than a couple hundred followers…but, again? I thank you a lot! 🙂 Okay, and nobody wants to know that much about me…Unless it’s dental related, ha ha…