Initially, I had intended to apologize for my rant-y, vent-y, vodka induced woe-is-me last post. Then it dawned on me.
My blog, my rules (I read that on one of the blogs I follow), so no apologies. Because, yeah. My blog, my rules, my thoughts, my feelings…But I will preface a rant with a warning, and I’m glad that actually steered someone away from that particular post. 🙂 You’re welcome. 😉
I blog what I feel, and if I need to whine/vent/rage/cry, then I’m going to do it, because in doing so? I may save a life or a knuckle, ha ha. 😉 Oh, and I know the importance of healthy knuckles, because, during my pool cleaning adventure today, I came across the spider from hell and ended up bashing a knuckle against the step-rail as I jumped back from the huge (ok, maybe he was an inch long; maybe he was a foot) creature that came crawling at me. //shudder// and //owwwww!// But it IS a lovely shade of purple, which is my favorite color, so there’s that… 😉
I took yesterday off as a “Stay Under My Rock” day. I didn’t move from the couch much. I caught up on my favorite shows, downed some popcorn (one of my favorite snacks, next to crack-flower seeds), and basically sat around feeling sorry for myself. I allowed myself ONE DAY…Over. Period.
I got up at oh-dark-thirty today and watched World War Z and found that a good world-ending zombie flick has a way of putting things in perspective. So I put my big girl panties back on, and did what needed to be done around here.
Now I am going to thank my brother from another mother (sorry, cliche, LOL), Rob. He sent over another award while I was starting this post, soooo… Read on:
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. (done!)
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family (Going there in a paragraph or two…)
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them (Give me a few, dammit!)
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love. (There are more than ten, I think, but I’m going to hit up a mix of new and old friends that would also fit right into my real life family. Some of you even put the FUN in dysfunctional, LOL…) Also, I totally understand if you are busy and can’t or choose not to participate. I just want to let you all know that I read you, see your comments, and take notice out here.
The rules of this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.