Tag Archives: do it yourself

Waiting For Pandas and Gazebos…

Another picture heavy, word light post. I was hit with a pretty decent sinus infection earlier in the week and it killed my creativity, in that all I wanted to do was sleep…and sleep I did. 🙂 Our Alphonse Karr … Continue reading

Posted in DIY, Home Improvement, In the Yard | Tagged , , , , , | 2 Comments

The Hammock Arbor…Part One

Holy Moses! I don’t know about y’all, but I think I’m getting WAY too old for this manual labor crap… My hammock came in yesterday. I had hoped to get off of work super early to get home, go get … Continue reading

Posted in DIY, Home Improvement, HomeMade, In the Yard, Of Interest | Tagged , , , , | 4 Comments

DIY December IV

This whole “being benched” concept has been really good for my creativity. I have been a hooking fiend. Yes…I’m a hooker. *snicker* This since I posted last, I completed three scarves, two pairs of baby booties (did I mention the … Continue reading

Posted in DIY, Family, Friends, HomeMade, Of Interest | Tagged , , , , , , | 7 Comments